Hey guys! I’ve been going through some sort of breakdown lately, which made me homesick. I haven’t been THIS homesick.. I know, it’s quite hard to understand to feel homesick when you are already in your home country; EXCEPT I had two homes! One is Korea, and the other one is obvious…
In this video I give you a brief update on how Korea has been coping with the pandemic in relation to the Philippines. Who would have known, or even dared to guess that the world would look like this now? Quite overwhelming, but what does not change is that we are still ONE and are seeking for connection. This is my way to connect with you guys! 😉 Hope you enjoyed it! 💖
– I was born in the year of 2001, 10th, of February.
– I’m 170cm tall.
– I use Adobe Premiere Pro.
– I use Canon EOS M50 (22mm & 15-45mm lens), SONY FDR-X3000 & iPhone XR.
– I’m 100% Korean, but I’ve lived in the Philippines for about 9 years. Please refer to for more info.
– To make the long story short, I used to be in the KPOP industry for about 4 years. For more info, please refer to