Hey guys! For today’s video, I’ve discussed some of the things that I think foreigners, especially Filipinos, shouldn’t do in Korea. As I’ve mentioned, I made this video is for you to better understand the differences in both countries’ cultural norms! These things are not legally BANNED in Korea, but if you’d like to follow some of the Korean cultural practices if ever you planned to travel to Korea one day, this video would help hopefully. Hope you guys enjoyed it as well! 💖
– I was born in the year of 2001, 10th, of February.
– I’m 170cm tall.
– I use Adobe Premiere Pro.
– I use Canon EOS M50 (22mm & 15-45mm lens), SONY FDR-X3000 & iPhone XR.
– I’m 100% Korean, but I’ve lived in the Philippines for about 9 years. Please refer to for more info.
– To make the long story short, I used to be in the KPOP industry for about 4 years. For more info, please refer to